Thursday, November 5, 2009

Give It Back To Him!


In life, we know the things we must let go of. We know God is instructing us to release it to Him. We know we must lay it at the altar and never return to pick it up again. Beloved, now that you know, it is time to start doing it. The Bible declares in 1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon Him; for he careth for you. My friend, today, Give It Back To Him! Give that person, place or thing back to the Lord. You cannot fix this. You have tried it your way for far too long. God is asking for you to release it to Him and trust that He will work it out. In your eyes, things appear real horrible. You cannot see how things will get better for you and your family. Right now everything seems hopeless. This is the reason God is asking you to cast your cares on Him. The way you see the matter and the way God sees it is totally different. You see it as over, but God sees it just beginning. You see it as defeat, but God sees it as victory. You see it as bondage, but God sees it as liberty.


Today, whatever the situation is or whomever you are trying to change, Give It Back To Him! The Bible declares in Isaiah 55:8-9 - For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. My Prayer for You: Father, I pray for the recipient of this devotional. Whatever (s)he is holding onto that You are asking him/her to give up, I pray (s)he will obey You and trust in Your word. In the name of Jesus … Amen!


Scripture Reading for Today: Proverbs 23:26

No comments:

Post a Comment